First of all, check the price and availability page to see if your choice of chalet/apartment is available for the week and season you want.
Booked If your choice of chalet/apartment and date is highlighted in RED, the chalet has already been booked, but all is not lost - send us an e mail stating your interest. This information is useful to us as we do sometimes have cancellations. We can also pass your name and details onto friends of ours in Morzine who may have available accommodation at that time. Finally, we will put you on our mailing list well in time for you to make a successful booking next year!
Provisional Booking If your choice of chalet/apartment and date is highlighted in ORANGE, this means that another client has provisionally booked the chalet, but that we have not yet received his deposit. In this case, send us an e mail stating your interest and we will place your name on a reserve list for that week. We will then keep you informed immediately the booking lapses or becomes firm.
Available If your choice of chalet/apartment and date is highlighted in GREEN, then it is AVAILABLE - congratulations! - you can reserve it now by using our secure online booking facility which accepts VISA and MASTERCARD. Simply click on the word AVAILABLE for the week you wish to book and fill out the form. Once we have received your deposit, the relevant Prices and Availability table will be updated to show the chalet/apartment status as "Booked" for the week you have chosen.
Prices: 1. All our prices are quoted in Euros (€) and are for the chalet for the week, inclusive of heating and electricity. 2. Linen (sheets, pillowcase and towels) are provided at no additional cost. 3. The town levies a tax on all holidaymakers of € 7.00 per adult per week, this cost is not charged to you. 4. We ask for a € 1000 refundable security deposit which we hold during your stay. 5. Payment is in two stages. First the non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rental cost at the time of booking. Secondly, the remaining 75% 8 weeks before the start of your stay. 6. We do not charge an additional Credit Card fee on top of the quoted price.